This blog is no longer hosted on this site. Check out the new and improved Domestic360 at domestic360life.com for even more DIYs, recipes, and fashion tips!

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Holiday Crafts - Deck Your Arms!

For some reason our Mac (aka, my everyday computer) won't let me upload my photos so I can post them on here. We have a laptop, but my husband has taken it to work and forgot to bring it home for the weekend. Hence the reason I haven't posted any of my own DIY projects. So until my husband brings home the laptop I am going to share two projects from my friend Camille's blog: life in mod

Camille, the beautiful mother/model friend of mine from high school, has a great blog all about being a stylish mama and how not to fall into the "mom jean" trap. I love reading her styling tips, and daily life tid bits, but her DIY projects are so fun! They are creative and totally doable durring nap-time.  

Here are two of her holiday projects:









I really want to make both of these projects! Leave a comment and let me know how yours turns out!

XOXO,
Coco



No comments:

Post a Comment