This blog is no longer hosted on this site. Check out the new and improved Domestic360 at domestic360life.com for even more DIYs, recipes, and fashion tips!

Friday, December 14, 2012

30 Last Minute DIY Christmas Gifts

I'm an extreme procrastinator. We're talking final paper done 5 mins before class, Halloween done 30 mins before trick-or-treating, start making dinner at 6:50 with the goal of eating at 7, kind of procrastinator. I didn't even buy a baby gate until my son learned how to scale the staircase. Its bad. I am trying to be better.

Most of the time I can get away with being so last-minute. But today it bit me in the butt. My sewing machine broke. I was planning on making all of our Christmas gifts and now I am going to have to use my mom's machine. It sets me back at least a day in my gift making.

I am thinking of making a few changes to my gift making list. Maybe not so much sewing. Maybe more bulk gifts that can be cranked out quickly. 

If you are also a procrastinator when it comes to the gift- making I have just the list for you! Here is my list of Last Minute Christmas Craft Gifts.

Crafts to do with Kids


1 comment:

  1. Love this! It's so easy to get behind when DIYing Christmas. These are some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete