This blog is no longer hosted on this site. Check out the new and improved Domestic360 at domestic360life.com for even more DIYs, recipes, and fashion tips!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Prep - Real Life Confessions



Last year I made all of our Christmas gifts. It was great. This year I wanted to do the same thing. The difference between this year and last year is that last year I wasn't working and my son was still immobile. This is huge. Last year I could spend tons of time in my loft studio, I put my baby on a play mat and I worked on making gifts. It was perfect. This year, I have to wait until nap time to be able to get anything done, otherwise Jude is into EVERYTHING. Messing things up, grabbing my scissors and running away with them, dumping my pins all over the floor, and being generally destructive.

So, with my limited amount of gift-making time, I wanted to share a real life moment with you today. Here, my friends, is a glimpse into my life. This is my studio in its current state (multiple projects going at once, a Martha Washington costume for my grandmother being the biggest one), my husband may not want me to show this to you all, but I am hoping that everyone can appreciate my messy life.






No comments:

Post a Comment