This blog is no longer hosted on this site. Check out the new and improved Domestic360 at domestic360life.com for even more DIYs, recipes, and fashion tips!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

25 Days of Christmas - Evelyn and Anna Style!

Welcome to my 25 Days of Christmas blogging extravaganza!


Starting today (December 1st) and every day until Christmas I will be posting something wonderfully Christmas. Stay tuned for recipes, tutorials, decorating tips, and general inspiration for a wonderful and magical holiday season!

I love, love, LOVE the days leading up to Christmas. I can'g get enough of the preparations  the family time, the cookies, the music and cheesy movies (thank you ABC Family!), the hot chocolate, the kids with glowing faces, and pretty much everything that has to do with the holiday.

I love making gifts for my friends and family, so I will be posting plenty of great gift ideas and tutorials for how to make your friends and family some awesome homemade gifts. This is the only time I don't want my friends and family to read my blog, but I am hoping my F&F (friends and family, yeah, I'm clever) don't get a whiff of what I am making them before the 25th.

Dear F&F, 
If you read my blog and find out what you are getting, just act surprised on Christmas morning. Thanks!
Love,
Corey

Here's to a great Christmas (and other winter holidays) season! I hope you check back here for some great inspiration! Have some great projects going on? I want to know what you are creating!


XOXO,
Coco

1 comment: