This blog is no longer hosted on this site. Check out the new and improved Domestic360 at domestic360life.com for even more DIYs, recipes, and fashion tips!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Dip (no refined sugars!)

I made this today and posted it on Instagram (you should follow me!), then decided I should just toss the recipe up here for you all to enjoy too! 

I made something similar to this for J's first birthday party. That recipe was very tasty, but full of refined sugars and not something I would feel comfortable feeding my family on a regular basis. 

This newly refurbished Pumpkin Pie Dip recipe is so yummy! Its creamy, pumpkin-y, spicy, and slightly sweet. It tastes just like fall should. Plus, its the perfect kid-friendly snack, J loved it!


#fall #recipe #pumpkinspice

PUMPKIN PIE DIP
1 block of cream cheese (softened)
1/2 can of pumpkin
1-2 tablespoon(s) coconut sugar
1-2 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice  

Stir the cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin and mix well. Stir in sugar and pumpkin pie spice until well incorporated.

Serve with apples, pears, gingersnaps or graham crackers. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment