This blog is no longer hosted on this site. Check out the new and improved Domestic360 at domestic360life.com for even more DIYs, recipes, and fashion tips!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Craft Room Makeover

Ever since Christmas my craft room has been a black hole. Totally unusable. A dumping ground for all things that we wanted out of the way. Unsorted Christmas and birthday presents, mail and papers, hubby's last semester's text books, not to mention the leftovers from making all those crafts and gifts.

See what I mean?

I have some major crafting coming up for work and play and if I didn't get this joint cleaned up I wouldn't be able to do any of it. I really think it was about to scream if I walked up there one more time to this sight.

So thanks to my dearest love and wonderful husband, who took care of our very demanding son all day. I was able to attack the black hole that was my craft space with a vengeance. I spent pretty much all day (except for an hour or so on Pinterest and Google looking for some inspiration) working, cleaning, organizing, labeling, and throwing away. I also got a pretty good sized pile ready for Good Will. 


It took forever and I think I may have developed a crick in my back, but its worth it! Check  out my newly organized crafting space!

Oh sweet mercy! You can see the floor! I may just be able to create in this space again!
Fat quarters, felt, thread, fabric.
Notions, fabric scraps, glitter, scissors, etc...
Lots of labels!
Pretty yarn, in a cheap basket from the Dollar Store.
Fat quarter, sorted by color. OCD much?
Sheets of felt in a mail organizer.
Ribbon and tape on a pants hanger.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment