This blog is no longer hosted on this site. Check out the new and improved Domestic360 at domestic360life.com for even more DIYs, recipes, and fashion tips!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Coming Soon...

The past few weeks have been full of on-going and unfinished projects. I have been working on a bunch of different  special projects for a few different people. I've got a wedding gift, some baby gifts, a going-away present, a "just-because" present, and a few Etsy orders.

I've always got too many projects in some stage of completion  that's just how it is for me. I still have some projects from high school that aren't finished. I don't have any excuse other than a short attention span.

So, in lieu of a finished project or something, here are a few pictures to tied you over until I get something finished and posted.


Colorful hexie scraps

A little hexie
A love note key chain 
A dress in the making...
Painting a shirt with a doily as a stencil


No comments:

Post a Comment