This blog is no longer hosted on this site. Check out the new and improved Domestic360 at domestic360life.com for even more DIYs, recipes, and fashion tips!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Kitchen Trinkets - Treasury Thursday

My friend, Tessa over at Tessacotton, has a great blog and Etsy shop going. She posts fashion advice, nail art tutorials, book reviews, simple recipes, and always has a great giveaway going on. Every Thursday she posts a new Etsy treasury, which is great because it not only reminds me how many awesome products are on Etsy, but also gets my creative juices flowing. Last week I posted a treasury of my own, and I am thinking that Tessa has the right idea. I hope she doesn't mind, but I think I am going to yank her brilliance  and start my own Treasury Thursday campaign.

This weeks treasury has been inspired by my kitchen, or rather, my dream kitchen. I love the bright yellows, blues, reds, and greens. Something about primary (plus green) colors that give such a happy feeling to a room. I also love the mix of vintage and handmade items. If anyone wants to get me some of these items my birthday isn't until September, but my half birthday (half as importaint as my real birthday) is in March.


'My Kitchen' by CoreySue



Tea Drinkers Sidekick Mug, R...
$25.00

Lavender Sprigs: Purple, Lil...
$11.00

Banded Butter Dish in Fig
$74.00

Kitchen Aid Baby, You Spin M...
$19.00

D for Dessert - Alphabet Ce...
$30.00

Happy Yellow Chevron Curtain...
$50.00

RESERVED for Hanna.
$75.00

Vintage Turquoise and Stainl...
$40.00

TeaTowel - Screen Printed Or...
$10.00

IN STOCK: Porcelain Berry Ba...
$40.00

Vintage Stacking Kitchen Can...
$30.00

Hostess Apron with Pocket--T...
$22.50

Opal Owl, Bark Green - Pot H...
$11.00

CRAZY SUPER BIKE Party - scr...
$72.00

SALE// Coffee house, mugs, s...
$15.00

Mini Planters set of 4, Neon...
$29.00

No comments:

Post a Comment