This blog is no longer hosted on this site. Check out the new and improved Domestic360 at domestic360life.com for even more DIYs, recipes, and fashion tips!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Welcome Home!

Well its been a little while since I've posted anything. There has been just a few things happening in my world.



First, I had a baby! A beautiful little girl. We didn't find out the gender of either of our children before they were born, and I had so convinced myself that we were having another boy that when the doctor told me it was a girl I was shocked. I mean totally socked. My husband and sister-in-law said the look on my face was priceless.



Since she was born I have so enjoyed the snuggles that can only come from a newborn, and seeing my J interact with her. I was a little worried about his reaction to having a new baby around, but he has been a gem! He loves her and takes every opportunity to kiss her, even when we don't really want him to.


Its so wonderful to watch him loving on her and trying to play with her. He tries to share his toys, his books and his food. The best is when she is laying on the floor and he goes and lays next to her and talks to her in his gibberish.



Second, we moved. About a week after A was born, we moved to a new apartment. Its a beautiful old Victorian house on the street where I grew up. We now live a few houses down from my aunt and uncle and a few more from my parents. Its really wonderful. There is so much more character in this house than in our old apartment. Beautiful molding and trim, and a sweet built in.



I will post more about decorating and organizing our new place, but right now we are still working out of boxes.

Happy Thursday Everyone!
Xoxo,
Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment