This blog is no longer hosted on this site. Check out the new and improved Domestic360 at domestic360life.com for even more DIYs, recipes, and fashion tips!

Monday, July 29, 2013

My Whole 30 Journey - Week 3

Last week I pretty much ranted about missing cheese and bread. This week I can tell you honestly, that I haven't had that many cravings for the unhealthy foods that I was going crazy for last week. Its amazing, like a flip has been switched. Last week I thought I would go mad without a bag of chips, a tub of Ben and Jerry's, and a Dr. Pepper.

lunch :)
I was also pretty bummed about not seeing results. While I still haven't lost any weight and am still snacking more that is suggested, I am way less tired. I haven't taken naps at all this week. I have been staying up to at least midnight every night and getting up at 5:45 to feed A and then getting up and going on with my day. Its been really great. I have never been a morning person, but I am now and its glorious!

I feel wonderful. I am pretty sure that my lack of weight loss has to do with the leftover hormones from my pregnancy and from breastfeeding. However, I am not really phased by this as much as I was last week because I FEEL better. I feel cleaner and healthy. I cannot weight for my 6 week postpartum check up so that I can be cleared to start working out again. 

I am looking forward to this last week of my Whole 30 Journey

Have you started your Whole 30 Journey yet?
Hows it going? 
If not, whats stopping you?

XOXO,
Coco

P.S. I have a small confession. I inadvertently ate soy. I didn't realize Worcestershire sauce has soy sauce in it. Oops! I always put Worcestershire sauce in my cottage pie and I didn't read the ingredients until after I had eaten. I felt really stupid, because one of the main things to be learned from the Whole 30 is reading labels. Oh well, too late to cry over spilt milk. I am just hoping that this doesn't mess up my cleanse. I do not want to have to start this journey over.

No comments:

Post a Comment