This blog is no longer hosted on this site. Check out the new and improved Domestic360 at domestic360life.com for even more DIYs, recipes, and fashion tips!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 - Exciting Announcement

HAPPY 2013!

Yay! A new year! So many awesome things happening in my life this year!
Isn't that a cute shirt? It says "ONLY CHILD expiring: June 3012." I made it as an baby announcement for our family.

For starters, my husband and I are happy to announce that we are expecting a baby in June. I can't tell you how hard it has been to keep this a secret for the past few months. 

Just like I did last time I am trying not to buy too many "maternity" clothes. My mom got me some really great maternity shirts for Christmas, but I don't want to spend a lot of money on clothes that I can only wear for a very short time in my life. So, I will be bringing you some of my non-"maternity"-but-still-preggo outfit WINS! Starting with today's!

 

Today's Outfit:
Shirt - Shade Clothing
Jacket - Forever 21
Necklace - Chewbeads
Skinny Jeans - Express (can't see in the pic)
Riding Boots - Nine West (can't see in the pic)

I am trying to figure out the best way of taking pics of my whole outfit, without having to have the hubs take the picture. I'm not sure he is the best photographer.

So happy 2013 to you all and I hope this new year brings you all the wonder, happiness, and excitement that your heart is looking for. God bless you and your family!

XOXO,
Coco 
(and ever-growing family!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment