This blog is no longer hosted on this site. Check out the new and improved Domestic360 at domestic360life.com for even more DIYs, recipes, and fashion tips!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Beach and Imagination Tent

I saw this tent on Cakies and I fell in love! 


I just had to make one for my son.



I have been looking for a great a-frame tent tutorial for a beach tent, and this couldn't have been easier to build. I used a old bed sheet for the cover and it made the whole process super quick. I also got the guy at Lowes to cut the 8' 1x2s in half right there in the store so I didn't have to pull out the saw at home. This really couldn't have been easier. 




I loved watching my baby boy play in the tent pitched in our living room. He loved crawling back and forth. It did get a little rickety when he tried to pull himself up on the 1x2s, but once he is walking that won't be a problem.



I think this tent will make the perfect escape from the sun on our beach week and now we have an awesome place to make-believe for years to come!


Please go over to Cakies and check out this tutorial!



XOXO,
Coco



No comments:

Post a Comment