This blog is no longer hosted on this site. Check out the new and improved Domestic360 at domestic360life.com for even more DIYs, recipes, and fashion tips!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

6 Chic DIY Halloween Wreaths

If I had my way I would have a wreath for every season and every holiday. I would change it out regularly and my door would always be festive and beautiful. 

Halloween presents a really awesome opportunity to decorate any door with pizzazz! Here are some of my favorite DIY Halloween wreath ideas from Pinterest.

Some of these links go to tutorials, other just to pictures, others to places where you can buy the wreaths. I think most of them are pretty DIY-able. If you can't figure out how to make one of these just leave a comment and I will try to make a tutorial. 

Candy Corn Wreath
From rwposies.blogspot.com

Chevron and Bats Wreath
From tatertotsandjello.com

Day of the Dead Wreath
From fabricateatlanta.com

Glow-in-the-Dark Eyeballs Wreath
From homeandgarden.craftgossip.com

Harvest Moon Wreath
From flickr.com

Maleficent Wreath
(I mean come on! This is  freakin' awesome!)
From etsy.com

Snake Wreath
(honestly, I debated putting this up here. I hate snakes. I have a major phobia. just this picture gives me the heebee jeebees. but its a pretty cool halloween wreath. just don't expect me to come over if this is hanging on your door.)
No source

Spooky Grapevine Wreath
From www.hometalk.com

Vintage Scull Wreath
From etsy.com
For more great Halloween wreaths and decorating ideas follow me on Pinterest. Check out my Festive!  and Festive! Halloween! boards for fun holiday inspiration!

Happy Haunting!
XOXO,
Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment