This blog is no longer hosted on this site. Check out the new and improved Domestic360 at domestic360life.com for even more DIYs, recipes, and fashion tips!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Conversation Heart Coffee Cozy

I don't know about you, but holidays always seem to creep up on me and I'm never ready. Especially Valentine's Day. Maybe because just as we are getting over the Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years thing we are slapped with this "Prove Your Love" Holiday.

Now, to be fair my husband and I have never celebrated Valentines Day. When we were little Ryan asked my cousin to be his Valentine and she turned him down for the new guy in school, hence the reason Ryan doesn't like Valentines Day. And I don't like the holiday because I wanted him to ask me and not my cousin. Guess I got the last laugh.

Nonetheless, I think the original reason for the holiday is beautiful and worthy of being honored. Also, I like pink and hearts. So, in honor of this classic Halmark Holiday, I have created a Conversation Heart Coffee Cozy. (Tutorial to come.)

No comments:

Post a Comment